Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sex-Free Phone Sex

When I started being a phone sex operator, I assumed that all my calls would involve sex. What a silly, naive girl I was way back then. Wow, that was only 9 weeks ago. It seems like a whole other life.
Inner Drill Sergeant: Back on topic, Chance!
Inner Everyone Else: Whatever.
Inner Omniscient Narrator: Inner Drill Sergeant has never gotten any other response from the rest of the inner gang, and desperately wants a transfer to a different platoon.
In fact, all my calls do not involve sex. There seem to be a few categories of sex-free phone sex calls:

Cucks: Well, this category involves sex for someone, just not for the caller. The person calling wants to hear about me as their wife/girlfriend being ravaged by another man, usually with a giant cock, and usually in front of them. Then he wants to clean me up, or clean him up, or both, and sometimes to be made fun of for having a tiny penis. The instant we hang up, I inevitably feel like a failure for not being humiliating enough, especially if the caller says something like "You're so nice..." Yeah. That means I failed at humiliation.

Set-Ups: Also known as "getting to know you" calls. These are gentlemen who prefer to get to know their phone sex operators before playing with them. I get the sense there is some mulling between the first and second call. Deliberation. Planning the approach for the first fantasy exchange. These are usually conversational, chatty calls with fun banter. The instant we hang up, I inevitably second-guess myself and think of ways I could have been more charming, bright, clever, or amusing.

Sissies: Men who dress as women sometimes want to just talk about their elaborate fantasies of their future as a sissy slut whore, including what kind of clothing they will wear, how high their heels will be, the color(s) of their wig(s), how severe their makeup will be, what brand of cigarette they will smoke out of which kind of holder, how many cocks per day they will be "required" to service, and what horrible dumb stupid low useless cunts they are. The instant we hang up, I inevitably wonder if I missed my cue to start ramping them up towards an orgasm.

Spankers: I have had multiple callers who want to discuss cultural and historical aspects of spanking, or as one caller referred to it, "Domestic Discipline." I've learned about spanking implements around the world and throughout recorded history, looked at pictures of women being spanked, and discussed our personal spanking histories. The instant we hang up, I inevitably look longingly at the bamboo spoon paddle and vibrators on my nightstand and wonder if I could have talked him into letting me use them on myself.

Wankers: Oddly enough, I have three of these with the same first name, who are obviously not the same guy. Men who are clearly connoisseur masturbators discuss how and why and how often and to what material they masturbate. They reveal their guilty pleasures, the things they wonder about that they've never tried, pictures they've collected, conversations with other phone sex operators about their masturbation practices, and their philosophies on the insistently mesmerizing power of the penis. The instant we hang up, I inevitably think of a thousand questions I wish I'd asked, including tips for hand-job techniques.

And The Ballroom Dance Guy: He wants to ballroom dance, with me leading. Twirling, lifting, and dipping (with a kick!), and that's all he wants. It's ridiculously adorable. He just makes me happy.

My conclusion: Sex-free phone sex calls tend to bring out my insecurities. Unless they involve waltzing.

2 comments:

  1. I do those things as well. Being a provider is a lot more mental than a lot of people would think, the fact that you are second guessing yourself means that you are conscious of the little things, so you have an edge over the "average" provider. By wondering these things you really learning how to fine tune your skills.

    Ballroom dance guy sounds just adorable! *twirls*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Lenore, yes exactly, I hope I'm fine tuning my skills.

    And Ballroom dance guy IS just adorable!! Apparently he makes rounds - I hope he calls you some day! (Tip: give him a little kiss on the cheek at the end of the dip... so FUN)

    ReplyDelete