Friday, October 15, 2010

Big Black Cocks and... Dishwashers?

Someone on the phone today asked me where my Big Black Cock was. And the winner for "Potentially Least Sexy Answer Ever"... the dishwasher.

For a while, it lived on the washing machine, but it still had that new-dildo smell, so we decided to round up all the dishwasher-safe toys and wash them all.

Some are Vac-U-Loc attachments (the white ribbed thing near the top is an awesome Vac-U-Loc handle so you can get a better grip on them and keep them a little stiffer).

The blue thing on the right is a Feeldoe, which I enjoyed using tremendously, the few times I've used it. 

The black and silver handle near the top is not a sex toy; it's a steak knife. Obviously we were comfortable that the anti-bacterial toy cleaner (and, for most of these toys, months/years of not being used) had done their job.

This, I am somewhat embarrassed to say, is only a small portion of my overall toy collection, most of which I amassed when I was single in my early 30s. I was experimenting! I had expendable income! It seemed reasonable at the time... but now it seems a tad excessive, honestly. I don't want to throw anything away because a) they don't recycle, and b) what if I want something else just like that some day?

I've thought about laying everything out for pictures by category, with stories about the individual items if I have them, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Would that be interesting or just time-consuming and self-indulgent?

Regardless, at least now they're all clean. And, thankfully, a little less pungent!

4 comments:

  1. I love when the boys get to see not only how sexy we are, but that little glimpse into our private lives that we allow them- I think they are very lucky to see that! Love your sex toy collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, so glad you could join us you scrumptious MILF, you - welcome to the blog!

    Thank you for your kind comment! I mostly just thought it was funny to have a dishwasher full of sex toys... and who else could I tell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that pictures and stories for each toy is a wonderful idea for a longterm project you can use to fill the time between calls.

    It's something substantial that is easily split into bite sized chunks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Champ, thanks! Plus, it might help me get all my toys organized again. I'm not sure how I get them so scattered all the time...

    ReplyDelete