Monday, October 11, 2010

Acting and Phone Sex

Sure, I act sometimes on phone sex calls.

I have acted like a princess-ey bitch who thinks men are losers, and any cock less than 10 inches isn't worth my time. I have acted like a mouth-breathing bimbo, deeply confused by the BDSM gear in the special room I found while babysitting. I have acted like a nurse so overpowered by the beauty of the cock before me that I had no choice but to drop to my knees to worship it.

But my finest moments of acting are when I simply maintain the momentum of the conversation without making it grossly apparent that I just knocked over my drink. Again.

Apparently I need to reconfigure the fuckatorium one more time. Further adjustments are in order.

P.S. Did I ever tell you about the time when I was an IT Manager, spending the day with a new employee for orientation, and in the process of gesturing emphatically, I knocked over her coffee mug onto her in the morning, and then in the afternoon, knocked over her soda can onto her? No? Well, it's kind of relevant to this story. Maybe you can see how.

No comments:

Post a Comment