Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Next Few Days

I'm in a wedding this weekend. It's the bride's first wedding, at age 39. She deserves everything to be perfect, and I'm gonna do whatever I can to help make that happen.

It means I'll have a limited on-phone schedule. Here's the rundown:

  • Wed 10/20: Call me! (after about 3 pm Central) 
  • Thu 10/21: Call me! (most of the day)
  • Fri: 10/22: miss me... very sad, I won't be on. Which is why you should call on Wed or Thu. 
  • Sat 10/23: miss me even more... two days away, how could I? 
  • Sun 10/24: Call me and tell me how much you missed me! 
And actually, about Sunday: if you know you want to talk Sunday, I'd love an email telling me about what time if you know, even if it's approximate. I suspect I'll be resting between calls on Sunday, but if I know you're calling, I can try to be mostly on for your time frame.

(And actually, that request-a-time-frame thing works for me any time. I can't promise nobody else will call because the system doesn't do scheduling, but I'm happy to tell you ahead of time if I plan to be on around that time.)

Monday, we're back to normal!

And since taking a Friday and Saturday off does significantly alter my projected revenue for the week, if you've been thinking you want to give me a call but not sure when, and you want extra gratitude in your thank-you follow up note? Wednesday or Thursday would be excellent choices!

(And while we're on the subject of You Helping Me... I'm trying to drive up the rating in my Women Home Alone - Sex listing, which is here - if you usually use another one, could you switch to this one please? Thanks!!  http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/9463253 )

2 comments:

  1. Angie Kimber10/27/10, 3:34 AM

    Just so you know, the system used to have what's called "Arrange a call," which allowed customers to schedule a specific call time with you. At the specified time, the system would call BOTH of you and connect you together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angie! I read about the "Arrange a Call" feature, and I was sad to hear that it had been lost in the transition of '09. Until then, we just have to make due with approximates, I guess :(

    ReplyDelete