Saturday, October 16, 2010

Main Pic


This has been my main thumbnail picture:
Which came from this picture, which I love so much, taken during August's very amateur at-home photo shoot:

It was about 2 a.m. and I was feeling sleepy and lazy and sultry. I love the little grin.

I just changed over my main thumbnail pictures to this:

Which is a cropped version of this, which I also love so much, taken during my 40th birthday celebration photo shoot by the incomparable Vivian Ronelle:
I was being a dork and taking pictures of the people taking pictures of me. I don't know what I was saying, but I know I was being a big goofus and amusing myself. My skin LOVES that woman's studio. Who has skin that perfect? I don't. I mean, the picture is utterly untouched, but my skin looks more amazing when she shoots me than I feel most days. 

I think the maroon-kneeling-stretching seems more overtly sexual, but the yellow one seems more happily mischievous. I'll probably switch out depending how I'm feeling for my general listings.

I also switched the thumbnail for my new Oral Sex listing. Vivian also took this one, much later on the same night:


I can't post the full version of that picture... I don't think. The nudity thing is confusing on here.

Anyway, I had just dismounted from the Sybian, swiped a big glob of Galiana juice off it, and sucked it off my finger. I was exhausted and overstimulated - it was like 1 a.m. and the shoot probably should have ended two hours before this point, but the pictures are certainly honest. I'd sweated  through my makeup until it was no longer helping me, and you can see the few wrinkles I've started developing. But I know I feel just like that - a certain comforting escapism happens to me when something wonderful is in my mouth, and I think she caught the feeling of it.

What do you think? Which one(s) should be my cover thumbnail? One of these, or some other picture of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment