Monday, October 25, 2010

GFE (GirlFriend Experience)

I've thought about converting one of my lower-volume listings to advertise "girlfriend experience" (aka GFE in the biz) (...she says as though she's been in the biz longer than 3 months and 10 days...). The concept is that we chat and get to know each other, keep up with each others' lives, as well as have smokin' hot phone sex.

I'm grateful to say that I've had experiences like that with some people already - I feel like I have a sense of their lives, and the more often they call, the more in tune I am to what pleases them sexually. But those have happened naturally, so it feels sort of weird to me to advertise that.

What if I find someone boring? (That hasn't happened often - usually if someone is interesting in chatting, they have interesting things to say) Or worse, what if I find them offensive or rude? (Also rare) Would I "be forced" to pretend to enjoy their company because I advertised a GFE? (No, of course not, I can choose not to speak with anyone for any reason, but it feels odd)

On the other hand, I love talking with people repeatedly, and having long, meandering conversations, which is kind of at the heart of the whole GFE idea. I like to think that I do the "caring about you as a human being" part of a girlfriend experience with everyone, regardless of which listing they call, or how long they're on the phone. 

What do you think? Keep the listing in Spanking that nobody calls anymore, or switch it to a GFE listing? Or just add a GFE keyword to the listings I already have? Decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

  1. I'd add GFE to the keywords. You are very good at this and it's erotic yet comfortable as hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anonymous!

    I'll let you in on a secret: you may notice a new blank section at the bottom of all my listings, and if you select that, you'll see keywords. I changed the font to white so they don't show up normally, but they show up in search engines.

    "Buttery Bellina" taught me that trick :)

    ReplyDelete