Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All About Me

I know my other two posts today have been about calls, and I'm about to do a third post today about a call, and I should really not be damn lazy and try to mix it up with something else, but you know what, Inner Editor? Look at the title of this post and guess if you're gonna win. 

I just spent 29 minutes* talking with a gentleman in a hotel room, relieving himself of his travel boredom. He had emailed me about continuing his fantasy from his last phone call, but "before we start" this time, he wanted to ask me a few questions. What did I think about... how did I feel about...

Emotional sadism. Physical masochism. Having a dominant share you with another dominant. Making fun of a man for the size of his penis. Playing over the phone in spaces that may not be possible to exist physically. Role playing people who can easily say things I could never spit out in a million years. The way I visualize someone's sexual energy when I'm toying with it.

It would have been like a sex-free phone sex set-up call, except that we knew each other already, and 26 minutes into the call, he confessed, "It probably won't surprise you, but I've been masturbating while listening to you talk about yourself," and his voice had that raggedy edge, and I knew he was close. I laughed, a surprisingly mean girl laugh if I do say so myself, and said, "No, it doesn't surprise me in the least. You're going to come for me, aren't you?" Heck, yeah, he did.

Is it bad to say that I loved having a call that was all about me?

* As long as we're all about me here... we get points for every 15 minutes of a call, so when the call ends at 14, 29, 44, or 59 minutes, a part of us cringes a little. Yes, we're grateful for every minute, of course, but couldn't you have hung on juuuuuuuuuust a smidge longer? Since feedback also gives points, the only way to make it better is to give great feedback. You, by the way, are not at all responsible for this information. In fact, the correct response is for you to not give a fuck in the slightest and continue on as you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment