Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sybian Video & Masturbating Alone

After much hesitation and cringing... I have finally posted videos for sale of me riding a Sybian at MyFlirtStore: http://www.myflirtstore.com/Smart-Fun-Galiana.html

I have weird masturbation patterns. When I masturbate alone (physically alone, and not talking to anyone on the phone) , it takes me 20-30 minutes to come, and then there's only about a 50% chance of it being satisfying - the other 50% of the time, it just leaves me wanting more.

But if someone else is in the room when I'm masturbating, or on the phone, sometimes I start struggling not to come within 5 minutes, I can have multiple orgasms, and they are almost always deeply satisfying. I just like my sex to involve another person, I guess. Or, as one observant and amusing caller described it, I guess I'm just "a team player."

I had a Sybian on loan for a few months. (That's a $1400 sex toy! Lucky me!) I expected it to be amazing and transformative - finally, I'd be able to satisfyingly masturbate alone. The first time I tried it was with my husband and it was SO hot and SO fun and SO sexy. Then I tried it alone... and... of course... as I should have guessed... 40 minutes and 2 attachments later I was fighting to have an orgasm at all.

On a seemingly unrelated note, shortly thereafter, Angie Kemper (aka BBWbarelylegalAngie), another NiteFlirt operator in Austin, sent me an email welcoming me to NiteFlirt and offering to chat if I had any newcomer questions. We chatted about a variety of things, including her video business on clips4sale, and we realized that we could potentially have a great trade: I could bring my Sybian to her apartment, which was set up with her awesome camera to do video shoots, and we could both make Sybian videos.

Turns out, when I ride a Sybian alone in front of other people, it's reeeeeeeally easy to have a big fat orgasm. It's also really easy to forget how to talk. Apparently.

It's taken me a while to post this for sale because I have all kinds of insecurity about it. I don't like the outfit I chose (it looks too "outfit-ey" for me - my lingerie tends to be more classical looking), and I wish the setup looked more homey and less stark.

But, it is a video of me having an orgasm, which has been requested more than once. So. There. Now it's available. I hope you enjoy it.

And I hope I don't die of embarrassment.

Ed note: She's pacing around, biting her nails, waiting for someone to tell her this was not a terrible idea. 

4 comments:

  1. definitely not a bad idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 2HandMan!! *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the whole scene. Sybian vids are my favorite, just because they are. I've spent days of my life watching them.

    Your scene made me cum so hard I was catching my breath for 8 minutes. I think I need to start exercising in the pool again.

    Your "Sexually Accessible" Fantasy Lover :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sexually Accessible!! So glad you dropped by the blog, picked up these vids, and left a comment!! I love that you're using me to motivate your self-improvement... :D

    ReplyDelete