Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome Back Indeed!

I had an awesome welcome back day after my three days off:
  • I logged in to an email from a guy I talked with for the first time last week, which said "Sorry I hung up last night.  Listening to you being naughty caused an incapacitating orgasm on my end that I was unprepared for.  Thanks for one of the best calls ever." Who gets giddy every time she thinks of the phrase "incapacitating orgasm"? I do! 
  • I had four nice long luxurious calls today: two with new friends and two with "old" friends (although I'm older than they are, and I've only been doing this for 3 months...), which were varied and original and fascinating.
  • But one of the long calls (a new caller who said "I think I just found my new best friend!" Awwwww), got cut off at a near-critical moment of him teasing and edging me - darn it! Thankfully, about 5 minutes later, right about the time I was starting to calm down, but be a tiny bit disappointed about having been left hanging, another new caller wanted to hear me come hard and fast. Hooray for well-timed quickies!
It was a GREAT day. Thank you - I'm happy to be back! /blowkiss


P.S. I think I should start an opt-in email list along the lines of "I've been teased to the brink of sanity / had a crazy sexy dream / had too many calls cut off / etc, and need to come hard (which is much easier and more satisfying for me to do with a partner than to do alone). First guy to call and get me off with no teasing gets 3 minutes free." But that would just be crazy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment