Friday, November 5, 2010

PO Box Motivation

I turned off my Amazon Wish List when i realized that not all third party vendors respect privacy as they should, as I blogged about here.

I haven't gotten a PO Box yet... ummm... because I'm lazy? I don't have a better answer than that.

But I'd totally get a PO Box for this: a t-shirt from the "It Gets Better" project (to combat bullying and show support for LGBTQ youth). The shirts are given for a $30 donation, which goes to support "It Gets Better", but also the Trevor Project 24/7 suicide hotline, two of my favorite causes. 
https://secure.itgetsbetterproject.com/page/contribute/t-shirt

If I don't get a volunteer in the next week or so, I'll do it on my own. But I thought I'd share in case someone else wants to help me get my lazy ass moving (or in case you know other supporters who'd love a t-shirt!).

No comments:

Post a Comment