Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Known Issue

NiteFlirt has been having an issue lately: suddenly one person won't be able to hear the other. It usually lasts about 20 seconds, then the system comes back on.

If it happens when we're talking, I'll keep talking for about 10-15 seconds, probably repeating your name over and over in a dumb sing-song-ish voice, "Are you there, John? John? Ohhhhhh Joooooohhhhhnnnnn." And then I'll count to ten.

If we can't hear each other after that, I'll hang up. I want you to call back. I want you to call back so much that I almost typed that in all caps, and I hate caps lock. I want to pick up where we left off. I promise I won't hang up on you without saying goodbye, so if you just suddenly can't hear me, I want you to call back.

And after the call is over, if you write to customer support and let them know it happened, they may send you free minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know they're working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment