Friday, November 5, 2010

Recorded Listing Really Live Now

My first recorded listing is really live now: http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/9485105

(It wasn't actually live when I wrote yesterday's blog entry, describing what it is and the process of making it... sorry about that)

Apparently, you can't listen to a recorded listing until it's approved. And apparently, the approval team has been working hard to make sure recorded listings get approved lickety-split, because there was only about 24 hours between when I submitted it and when it was approved. Yay!

I can make up to 50 recorded listings, so if there's some story or scenario that you think you would enjoy listening to when I'm unavailable, feel free to let me know! No guarantees, but I'd sure as heck consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment