Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New PTV: Strap-On Pics

Lately I have been getting more calls from men who want to be penetrated. I have a strap-on-ish contraption called a "Tantus Feeldoe Vibrator" that I keep describing. And I have twenty-five high-quality pictures of me with my Feeldoe, which I've been selfishly keeping hidden. 

Today, finally, I'm happy to report, those pictures are available for sale for $5. You can buy the picture set from this link, or by going to my Flirt store (payment via your NiteFlirt account).

Now that I have hosting figured out, the package is available with two options: you can view the pictures on a web page with a comment for each picture (which I have a lot of fun writing). Or you can download the pictures at 1024 x 682 resolution in a zip file (which is much larger than the samples below). Or you can do both the site and the zip file, it's up to you.

Before we begin the preview pictures, answers to a few common strap-on questions: Yes, I've really used strap-ons in my off-phone sex life. Yes, with both men and women. Yes, I love it. Yes, I can genuinely have an orgasm from it (with the Feeldoe, or with my other strap-on that has inserts and a vibrator pouch). Yes, I've used this Feeldoe in person (although only with a woman so far... I need to change that). 

This is what it looks like. The short end of the "L", the one that looks like an egg, goes inside me. And when it rocks forward, that egg presses against my g-spot. And when it rocks backward, the ridges on the curved part stimulate my clit. It's utterly delicious.

This is what it looks like when I amuse myself with it by treating it as a loaded weapon. There are a few shots like this, and I love them all - femme fatale action heroine with her trusty Mr Blue!

This is the way I think every man who is about to get pegged should be forced to see his penetrator: from below her, with her strap-on prominently displayed, and a look on her face that suggests she doesn't much care if you're going to have fun or not.

My personal fave. My next words are, "On your knees, bitch. And spread 'em."

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind letting you try that on me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I knew who you were, I'd be happy to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were a gambling man, I'd say it shouldn't be that hard for you to find someone to use that on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used it on one woman, now I just need to find a man up for the task :)

    ReplyDelete