Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Amazon List Back Up

For security reasons, I took down my Amazon Wish List until I got a PO Box, and now I have a PO Box, so my Wish List is back up! You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1688KL7WCFZAS?reveal=unpurchased&sort=priority

It seems to me like the exchange of phone sex for money is a fair exchange, and further presents are not required. But a few people have said they'd like to give me gifts for the holidays, so now you can! 

I have a few dresses that would be comfy and easy to lounge in, a few fun pairs of shoes, sex toys, lingerie, a high quality web cam, and a few practical around-the-house items. And gift cards.

Or you just browse and realize how much I like food - restaurant and chocolate gift cards make up most of my list. I love dining out some place a little ritzier than our normal fare - it feels festive and fun and luxurious. And of course, Amazon gift cards make my holiday shopping so much simpler.

All gifts will be thanked with custom pictures. Or if you want to see me in something specific, let me know and I'll add it to the list. Thanks tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment