Monday, November 29, 2010

Contest at MyFlirtStore

There's a contest going on at MyFlirtStore: whoever gets "featured" the most from now until Christmas wins an iPhone 4. I have an iPhone 3, and it would be fun to have an iPhone 4, but not necessary, so don't worry, I won't be mad at all of you if I don't win :)

MyFlirtStore is a place for NiteFlirt providers to list their pay-to-view and tribute offerings. All the money processing goes through your NiteFlirt account, just the same as if it were listed on my NiteFlirt page. I have a page there: http://www.myflirtstore.com/Smart-Fun-Galiana.html

But if you go to the main page (http://www.myflirtstore.com/), you'll see that there are Flirts "featured" down the right side of the page. The way they got featured was by people clicking their "Click Here / Feature Me" button. It's $10 and it makes me show up in the Featured list for 30 days. Here's the button, sorry it's flashing. Please don't have a seizure. Thanks. 



The money doesn't go to me. It goes to MyFlirtStore, which is run by a Flirt all on her own, who has made a pretty awesome and helpful web site.

However, the one month when I have been Featured, I definitely sold more pay-to-view items, so the money comes to me indirectly. For each Featuring, I get an extra 30 days - they stack.

And as incentive: anybody who sends me proof that you participated can pick out one item for free from My Flirt Store (including the Sybian video) to say thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, Thanks! I suspect some militant Domme will win not me :) But I'll take the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete