Sunday, December 19, 2010

Search Terms

Because I love these posts so much when other bloggers do them (I genuinely do - I think they're fascinating and inevitably hilarious), here's a screen shot of a few ways people have found my blog via search:


The ones that make me laugh the most are: 
  • "hypno girl cluck like a chicken" - which I understand from this post, but still cracks me up
  • "where's the sluts" - which I remain inordinately proud of
  • "sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf" - LOLwut?!? That pattern of letters, while easy to type, appears nowhere on my blog (until now), and my blog does not appear on the first 10 pages of Google search results for the term. The world is such a random place.
The two that confuse me are the "zero visit" counts at the end. How could I have zero visits, when the report is supposed to be referring traffic which resulted in visits? My head hurts.

However, the search phrase "galiana chance naked" makes me irrationally happy. Someone wants to see me naked! Yay! Oh, wait, no... apparently zero people want to see me naked. Now I'm sad :(  

(side note: also maybe I shouldn't have had that turtle sundae after lunch because sugar crashes make me loopy... I have successfully avoided face expression emoticons on my blog until now, what does that tell you? Yeah, I dunno either, I was kinda hoping you'd know... )

2 comments:

  1. I'm an addict to the emoticons. I use them everywhere but not in my own blog. I always backspace them out. I don't want people to think I'm a happy smiley face typer. But give me a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, that's exactly why I avoid them in my blog, because I overuse them, and then I feel like it makes me look ditzy. I don't judge other people's smiley faces, only my own.

    ReplyDelete