Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Girl Alert: Julie In Red

I've finally talked a real-world friend into becoming a phone sex operator!

Well, okay, she's a real-world friend of a real-world friend, but she's AWESOME. My friend since childhood, this is her best friend, and she's starting phone sex at my urging. She has a theater background like mine, so if you have any role plays waiting for a smart, curvy redhead... give her a call!

So do me a favor, boys, and give her a nice gentle break-in and a few five-star feedbacks to get her going.

Well, actually, she describes herself as an "aggressive submissive", so not toooooo gentle...

You can find her here: Julie In Red:
http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/9495219-Curvy-Ginger-wants-to-play-

Welcome aboard Julie!! I'm thrilled you're here!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet her! I love the image she used, very sensual and hot!

    ReplyDelete