Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Favorite Thing From Reddit

I keep trying to finish a non-Reddit-related blog post and failing. Being busy is a good problem to have.

So instead, I'm going to go the lazy route and paste in my favorite part of the Reddit thread here:

gigashadowwolf:
Would you kindly blow my mind?

GalianaChance:
Dammit. My brain's all fuzzy from vertigo from doing this all day. Okay, Chance, center down. You can do this.

I run my fingertips up your cerebellum, brushing by your temporal lobe, and as they make their way lazily to your occipital lobe, you feel my cheek nuzzling where my fingers vacate. My hair traces over your hippocampus, causing a shiver down your stem.

You feel my warm tongue on your parietal lobe, my palm gently cradling your olfactory bulb, and my lips slip over your amygdala.

I guide your hand to my hair and you make a fist in it, showing me exactly how what you like on your anterior cingulate. Dirty.

Your dorsolateral prefrontal starts throbbing, and you hear a "mmmhmmm" come from me as you shove every bit of your entorhinal cortex into me.

I swallow every drop, licking my lips after you're done. Mmmm tasty.

BaconZombies:
Holy. Fucking. Shit. I applaud you, madam.

No comments:

Post a Comment