Thursday, December 16, 2010

Minute Man

I had my first real live one-minute man call last night. I mean, I've had lots of one-minute calls, but this one actually had a beginning, middle, and end, like a flasher from ERWA.

It started with the one-minute warning from the system. I said, "Hi, I'm Galiana." He responded, "I'm ____, and baby, I want you so bad." I played along and asked, "You want me to drop my knees and wrap my sweet soft lips around the head of your cock?" His "God, yes, darling" was so unexpectedly heartfelt that it caught me off guard.

Somehow in 60 seconds, I sucked him, I fucked him, he came, and he called me the following endearments: baby, darling, honey, girl, and sweetheart. And none of them felt gratuitous.

And then he thanked me!

I know I should feel annoyed and cheated because it was so fast, but instead, I feel like kind of a badass. Like we could have competed in the "One-Minute Phone Sex" Olympics, and won. /flex

No comments:

Post a Comment