Friday, August 27, 2010

Wet Dream Morning

Wow. I had a helluva dream and now I'm all revved up and nobody's here to fuck me. Dammit.

I was drunk in this club and this guy came over and just pulled me close and started running his hands all over me, and I asked him if his car was big enough to fuck in and he said yes. So we abandoned our drinks and headed to his car - sort of - but we made out in the street on the way there and he felt under my skirt that I didn't have panties on and I was all wet. And then in the car it had this bench thing instead of seats, like a limo, but in an SUV, and he sat back and I sucked him off hard and fast... 

And then I woke up. WOKE. UP. Without getting off. Fuck. 

Someone better call me and wanna hear me cum. Soon. Masturbating alone takes forever and it's not nearly much as fun and never as satisfying and I can tell I'm in one of those moods where it wouldn't be enough anyway. I wanna wrap my legs around someone else's fantasy and let their voice take me someplace rough and juicy and hot and cum so fucking hard... grrrrr. 

Fuck. Maybe after coffee I'll be able to slide all this lust to the back of my mind... why is my hub out this morning and my lover unavailable and my listings are still pending so probably it'll be slow on the phones and... uggggghhhhh why are all the cocks out of reach right now? FUCK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment