Friday, August 20, 2010

My Biggest Challenge

My biggest challenge... well... should I say it? It makes me sound like a whiner...

My biggest challenge so far is how to manage when I'm busy. Like... how to make sure I grab time to go to the bathroom and remember to eat.

I'll go three hours and not get a call, and then suddenly, I get back-to-back-to-back for three hours. Really seriously amazingly nice problem to have, and I know that. I absolutely understand that I'm very fortunate to have this problem ever.

But I gotta learn better how to take little breaks, even during busy times, or I end up feeling wrung out. And then I need to take a much bigger break, which isn't good for anybody.

Plus, if I lose a bunch of weight from forgetting to eat, I'll have to take down my BBW listing, which is my most popular listing! Can't have that! /giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment