Friday, August 27, 2010

Back Up!!

Yeeeeeehawwwwww! My listings are out of the dreaded "pending" status and back to "approved"! Whew, what a relief! More exclamation points!!!!!!

(and for my WoW geek boys... OMGWTFBBQROFLCOPTER!!!11!1!!11!!ELEVEN!!! /giggle ... switch to  Murloc costume... /dance ... because really, the murloc costume dance is just the best EVAR)

SO - that means I'm showing up in searches and favorite/recent lists again.

YAY I'm so happy! And a special thanks to you guys who showed up to help me through my slump!

2 comments:

  1. Never let them see you slump dear. Those who know you won't believe it and those who don't know you have no need to overcome a something as unseemly as a girl who slumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny, excellent point - I'll keep that in mind. Also, the term "unseemly" is grossly underutilized in the US. While we're on the topic, so is "ill-advised" but I'm working to bring that back into fashion.

    ReplyDelete