Thursday, August 19, 2010

Phone Sex Experience

I had a long-distance lover for two years. Another continent long-distance. We only met in person twice, but we played a few times a week over the phone.

I've always had an active visual imagination. In middle school, if I was reading a book, my siblings amused themselves by yelling at me (things like "the house is on fire!") until I heard them - and sometimes they would give up before I noticed. To this day, I can't converse at restaurants where televisions are playing unless I'm facing away from them.

Madeline L'Engle wrote a book about being an artist, and said something like this, although I can't find the exact quote: If I'm writing or praying, and I'm interrupted, the world I'm dragged into seems temporarily less real than the one I was just inhabiting.

That's me - I often visualize and engage so thoroughly in stories and visualizations that the fantasy playing in my mind seems more real to me than my physical space.

So with my long-distance lover, I practiced visualizing our bodies together for two years. I even learned to climax at his verbal command. Hell, it's possible that if I talked to him today, years later, I might not be able to stop myself if he told me to cum in that certain voice.

Natural inclination to lose myself in visualizations? Check. Experience exchanging sexual energy with long-distance lovers? Check. Wow. Now that I think about it that way, I might actually be qualified for this job after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment