Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tip For Phone Sex Callers

Helpful tip if you're calling a phone sex line: identify yourself by a memorable compound name which is likely to be unique.

So, for example, "Mark" doesn't help me much because I've talked with seven guys named Mark in the past month (my most popular name). But if you call yourself "Mark from New York" or "Mark the Sissy Slut in Training" or "Mark the Spanker" then I'm much much much more likely to be able to recall the details from our last call(s).

Or, call yourself by your user name "wanker123", which is actually easiest for me, since you show up on my transaction log and emails and feedback list as that name.

What I don't want is to guess wrong... Oh, Peter? Fantastic! I had so much fun with you at the glory hole last night... Oh. Oops. Sorry. I mean... I had so much fun getting caught breaking into your office and seducing the safe combo out of you two weeks ago...

Yikes. Nobody wants that. It's just awkward. (P.S. I really did have fun with both of those...)

So, help me remember! Give me your user name, or a combo name, so we can jump faster into exactly what you want to be talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment