Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Banned Picture

Evil picture being evil
I forgot to include the picture that got banned in my last blog post. Here is it.

Really? That's against TOS?

I like it because I have my glasses on, it shows the ridiculous toy collection I've amassed (well, a very small part of it /blush), and the expression can either be submissive or dominant depending on your fantasy. Either I can be about to drop to my knees and hand that to someone to smack me with it, or I'm about to start issuing training commands. It's kind of fill-in-the-blanks. Nice fantasy fodder, I hope.

I also like it because that I'm holding the bamboo spoon that I really smack with over the phone. It's stingy and slappy enough to deliver genuinely shocking sensation - and GREAT sound - but it's dispersed enough for the effects to dissipate quietly after about 30 minutes.

Best. Tool of the Trade. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment