Thursday, March 17, 2011

Girls' Weekend Fri-Sun

I'm heading out tomorrow for a long-planned Girls' Weekend with two women I've known since college; it's an annual spring tradition for us to go somewhere fun to browse through cute shops and take a break from our normal lives together.

I was afraid I might have to reschedule due to the sudden move, but I'm back on my feet enough to do it, although the location has changed. Usually we're in some cute Texas Hill Country place (Fredericksburg or Wimberley), but this year, because it's hard on me to travel, they're coming to Houston. So we'll be hitting funky shops and restaurants near downtown, and just skipping the pretty drive.

Sometimes the bluebonnets are blooming in time for girls' weekend, and maybe they are this year already, but I am very unlikely to see them between my place and downtown. So instead of seeing pretty flowers, we'll have cool urban shops, and some amazing grub.

However, I'll be online tonight, so if you want to get your Galiana fix, get it now, or else I'll see you Sunday or Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment