Thursday, March 24, 2011

Call Me Unreliable

As I say on my calendar page, I'm happy to make arrangements to play by request for times outside my general availability. Usually that means during the day.

I have a new caller who likes bimbo-ization hypnosis role plays (he does the yummiest things to me once I'm under), and we agreed to meet today at noon his time, which is 11 am my time.

Last night, the phones were slow until 1 am my time, at which point I got a fantastic call from another new caller who wanted to role play with accidentally being sold into slavery. I know, it's a little tricky to fathom at first, but if you think of two spoiled rich girls in ancient Greece playing a game where one of them dresses as a slave and walks around the market (including walking near the slave market), and the bitchy one who isn't the slave that day thinks it would be funny to threaten to sell her friend... it could happen.

After that call, I went back to work finishing up a new photo set (I'm determined to finish the sets from my birthday before the end of March - longer than six months is too embarrassing). I thought I'd logged out, but no, actually, I hadn't... so I got another call at 3 am my time! It was a regular, who wants me to role play his crush from high school, a role I thankfully know pretty well by now, or I wouldn't have been able to pull it off at 3. Always a pleasure to get engaged and be impregnated in the same night.

Then I set my alarm for the next morning. That, ladies and gentlemen, is where I made my mistake. I should have set the alarm the moment we made the appointment. Because at 3:30-ish am, the only word stuck in my head was: noon.

Noon his time. Eleven my time.

Oops.

Thankfully, he was still around, and we still got to play. And he said it was worth the wait (thank you!) But WOW I hate disappointing. Hate it, hate it, hate it. And after that, I hate it some more.

So if you make an appointment with me, I promise from now on, I'll set the alarm right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment