Sunday, March 27, 2011

Follow-Up Mea Culpa

I'm over a month behind on my follow-up notes, because I was already behind when I started the process of moving, and once I got moved and rested enough, I chose to finish up some even-more-overdue picture sets.

Sorry they're so late. I'll do my best to make them worth the wait this round.

For new clients, let me explain my follow-up notes: they contain at least one large picture of me, and sometimes more. Often I send an additional extra-naughty picture for people who have left me official feedback.

And my follow-up notes include your name and a personalized thought, so you know it's not bulk mail (unless I don't know your name and you bought something from me without us talking, in which case, I don't know enough about you to personalize the follow-up).

So if you're in the mood to get a special Galiana note then next time I send them (next week, hopefully - fingers crossed...), then call me or send me a Tribute, or buy something (there are currently 37 things to choose from here) if you haven't done so for the past month.

And if you have a special request about what kind of picture you'd like to see in your thank-you note, let me know, and I'll do my best to accommodate!

No comments:

Post a Comment