Friday, February 4, 2011

New mp3 For Sale: Gentle Fun

This is a follow-up to my blog post Heartbreak and Phone Sex, Part V as well as an announcement of a new pay-to-view offering.

My dear "sexually accessible" friend referenced in the blog post above gave me both permission and encouragement to offer the custom mp3 I made for him for sale, so I am, with a few caveats:
  • I didn't script it before I did it, so there are a few stumbles and pauses while I searched for words, which normally would disqualify a recording as being sale-worthy for me, but in this case, I'm okay with it, because I think it adds to the spontaneous charm (at least in theory), and I didn't want to re-record it, since I think the immediate honesty of it is its real strength.
  • My voice was a little strained from allergies... stupid cedar pollen in central Texas in winter.
  • I edited out his name for privacy, which causes a couple of little hiccup / scrambled sounds.
Usually I would charge more than $1 / minute for a recorded mp3, but in this case, the $1 / minute reflects the fact that it is a little unpolished (run time 14:44, sale price $15, only available via NiteFlirt).

(Side note: Why is $1 / minute relevant?  Because $0.99 / minute is the minimum I can charge for a recorded listing - and I will also turn this into a recorded listing - where you have to pay that much each time you listen to it. But with an mp3, you can re-listen to it as many times as you wish, so it should cost more... or at least, that's my current perspective)

This mp3 is representative of my honest enjoyment of someone else's gentle energy and fun vibe. He asked me to take him in his mouth, and then ride him, and it was easy to picture, and deliciously fun to experience in my mind. I couldn't stop grinning after I came.

To see the little write-up on MyFlirtStore, go here:
http://www.myflirtstore.com/Smart-Fun-Galiana/view/13737.html

Or to purchase it, click this button:


If you have even half as much fun listening to it as I did making it, you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment