Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ditzy Fembot mp3s

I am pleased to offer two ditzy-sounding fembot mp3s - these were so much fun to make! Ahhh, the memories of growing up blonde (yes, I was a blonde kid, and yes, I accidentally sound ditzy all the time, but not quite this ditzy).

Ditzy Fembot Teacher

You've figured out that your ditzy-sounding teacher with huge boobs is a fembot, so you get in trouble to stay after class and see if you can make her malfunction!

A sample of the first 30ish seconds can be found here: Ditzy Fembot Teacher Sample

Runtime: 07:38, Format: mp3.

Listen via phone for $0.99 per minute via NiteFlirt:
Download it for $10 via NiteFlirt:
Download it for $10 via Kinkbomb:

Ditzy Fembot Seducer

I am Galiana, the most advanced fembot seductress model available. When other robot girls need repairs, it is my job to bring them in by overloading their circuits with my perfect body, adorable cutesy voice, and vastly superior programming.

No other model will ever have more advanced manipulation techniques or more luscious breasts than I have, and certainly no other model could ever make me malfunction... right?

Runtime: 09:03, Format: mp3.

A sample of the first 30ish seconds can be found here: Ditzy Fembot Seducer Sample

Listen by phone for $0.99 per minute via NiteFlirt:
Download it for $10 via NiteFlirt:
Download it for $10 via Kinkbomb:

Summary and Info on Custom Requests

I think these recordings are especially helpful for members of the ASFR / technosexual crowd who would not indulge in a video of mine because you prefer your androids a little leaner. I understand that not all body types appeal to all fetishists (because that is how the diversification of the gene pool works... I don't take it personally).

So with just the sound portion to guide you, feel free to imagine my model created in any shape you wish. Although these two recordings do reference my large breasts several times, so it may be tricky to imagine a little wispy-thin pixie-shaped model...

Please let me also remind you that I take custom requests (these were custom). However, as I say on my Stuff To Buy page:

I can sometimes fulfill custom requests for audio, photos, and video, but with a warning: the length of time to delivery is utterly unpredictable. Because of that, I do not require a down payment: you pay nothing until delivery.

Pricing varies greatly by subject, complexity, and length, but here’s a broad guesstimate:
* 15 min mp3: $50 and up
* 25 pictures: $100 and up
* 15 min video: $100 and up

To price your project specifically, please write me at galiana@ymail.com

And don't forget, here at Advanced Smart Fun Robotics (ASFR), we have The Best Human Emulation Mode in the Business!™

No comments:

Post a Comment