Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can't Stop Laughing

I have listed a few of my video clips for sale at new locations, and I get emails whenever someone places an order. I just got a notification that I got an email titled, "Order Update: HAPPY DOG PLACE"

... and I thought WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!? Not only would I never make a video with that title, or ever involving any of the activities that it suggests, I didn't think such things were allowed on the site, and if they are, I'm gonna pull my clips!!! And... oh, wait...

... it was a notification that the rawhide bones I had ordered with an Amazon gift certificate given to me by a favorite caller (thank you, darling!), are going to be delayed a few days. Apparently "Happy Dog Place" is the name of the company who distributes them.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment