Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chastity, Tease, and Ballbusting mp3

Imagine you're sitting in a rattan chair with a hole cut in the seat, you are naked, and your balls are exposed through the rattan. Now imagine I am there with you, and I want to have a bit of a chat about a few of my favorite topics.

And by "chat" I mean: I talk, calmly, rationally, and steadily, while you listen.

And by "a bit" I mean: For a little over 23 minutes.

And by "a few of my favorite topics" I mean: Male orgasm control, tease and denial, ruined orgasms, ball busting, and the unfortunate consequences of you having a small penis.

This audio file was custom ordered to help a caller reinforce his ongoing chastity for me. It was March 27th when he last came, which is almost 5 months ago now. Before he met me, his longest solo orgasm denial was 2 weeks, and his longest orgasm denial with assistance was 7 weeks.

So, maybe I'm doing okay at keeping him under control, aren't I?

Have a listen to the sample to decide for yourself (about 30 seconds): Chastity Tease Ballbusting Sample

I had a brutally difficult time deciding on a sample from this one, because moment after moment is so achingly full of painful truth, and it's so smoothly delivered. I decided to go with the first quotable sound-bite: this is from less than a minute in, it's just barely the warm-up.

The recording is especially impressive considering he gave me two hours' notice to do it for him (and, of course, paid a crazy rush fee), so he could listen to it while last-minute traveling. Upon re-listening to it, I was genuinely impressed with how steady my rhythm is, and how smoothly my thoughts flowed together, considering he only gave me a bare outline. I filled in all the delicious details off the top of my head.

I guess that's what months of practice will do for ya... This is almost exactly how we spend our calls. It's not often you can get this direct of a glimpse of how I am with another caller.

This is the guy who stays all calm and rational while we discuss these topics, until I hear his breath catching ragged, and then sometimes I masturbate with pleasure at his frustration. Delish.

The short description from the pay-to-view email:
A calm, rational, analytical explanation of my philosophies about manipulating males, controlling male orgasms, ruining male orgasms, how orgasm rules change for a man with a smaller-than-adequate penis, and my enjoyment of intense cockteasing and sack tapping.
Although not technically hypnosis, it can certainly be used for reinforcement for your personal acceptance of your own chastity, denial, or balls being busted.

Download it for $30 via NiteFlirt:
Listen over the phone for $0.99 a minute via NiteFlirt:
Download it for $30 via Kinkbomb:
I sincerely hope this file gets attention in the orgasm denial community. Although I am usually somewhat insecure about my offerings, not this time. This one, it deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment