Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Cam Red Bra

In May, I got a lovely gift from a caller of a new camera, and we spent the evening taking low light test pictures in my Fuckatorium. I would send them to him, along with a description of which cam setting I used, and we decided on the optimum settings after it was all said and done.

I was wearing a red bra for all the pictures, and a red thong for about half of them (the other half I'm naked from the bra down). Most of them are from the back, because that is clearly his favorite view of me. /blush

The flash got overzealous in some:
Flash Washed Out
In others, there wasn't enough light at all:
Too Dark
This one was our second-favorite setting:
Runner Up
But the winner of the best resolution, detail, and actually my favorite picture of the night was like this:
The Winner
 That version of me looks like a hell of a lot of fun. I'd hit it.

There are 41 pictures in the set, all of which are at least 1024 pixels high or wide, some are larger.

Just $10 via Niteflirt:

No comments:

Post a Comment