Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Taglines and Thumbnails

Because Candace has been nagging me to enlarge the font on my NiteFlirt phone sex listings, I decided to update my taglines and thumbnail pictures while I was at it.

So now, all my taglines include the words "caring" and "genuine" and "playful", specifically chosen for the holiday season, to attract people who are browsing NiteFlirt in search of a friendly connection during a time of the year that can be tough.

Last December I had tons of fun and made lots of new friends on the phone. Because my availability will be somewhat more limited this year, I don't expect to have quite the same influx of new voices to my menagerie, but I am looking forward to those one-last-call-before-I-travel calls, with their delicious ache of "I'm about to abandon my routine and personal space for days on end so I better enjoy these last few moments of freedom". The calls after travel are full of relief...

My goal with the pictures, besides updating to something more recent, was also to have a better variety when someone looks at the "Live Phone Sex" tab in the new NiteFlirt layout (all these pictures were taken last weekend by Quicksilver84 from FetLife).

So there I was, updating my listings like a good girl, and I thought of you, dear blog readers, that you shouldn't have to go digging through my listings in order to see all the snazzy new photos, so here they are!

Click any of the images below for slightly larger versions, and if you want a much bigger version of one, let me know and I'll email it to you as a holiday gift!

Women Home Alone > Sex
Women Home Alone > Sex
I specifically wanted a holiday version of the leaning-over green lingerie shot that was my first thumbnail.

Fantasy > Girls Next Door
Fantasy > Girls Next Door

... and the same pose in my pink fuzzy robe. So wholesome! Or, as several people described the shot in green "corn-fed", which I think is code for "has big boobs".

BDSM > Submissive Women
BDSM > Submissive Women
Although I wasn't specifically thinking submissive when I shot this, I do look spankable, don't I?

BDSM > Mistresses
BDSM > Mistresses
I'm sorry, what? You want to see more of these? You'll have to speak up, darling, the gag seems to be garbling you a bit.

Fantasy > Role Playing
Fantasy > Role Playing

You. You, young man, you've been VERY naughty this year, haven't you? Whew, thank goodness!

Fetish > Fem Dommes
Fetish > Fem Dommes
Yes, you're allowed to stroke it, but only the lower half, and only with your fingertips...

Women Home Alone > BBW
Women Home Alone > BBW

That whole bending forward and looking up thing just kinda works for me, doesn't it? I must remember this for future photo shoots.

Women Home Alone > Housewives
Women Home Alone > Housewives
I honestly do lounge around the house in that robe, but usually without the bra...

Fetish > Submissive Women
Fetish > Submissive Women

I can't imagine why you would suspect I have a mischievous streak today, Sir!

Phone with Cam > Women Home Alone
Phone with Cam > Women Home Alone
Although I haven't been back on cam in a long long time, this couch is where I will lounge when I do, although I'll probably get a new slipcover for it because it turns a weird color with light bouncing off red walls (it's gray). I really love this picture.

Women Home Alone > Oral Sex
Women Home Alone > Oral Sex
Why yes, I would absolutely take a cock in my mouth in lieu of a kiss under the mistletoe! Thanks for asking!

There, I did it, Candy. Now where is my copy of your latest video, dammit?

No comments:

Post a Comment