Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas To Me

So in addition to getting connected to the party side of kinksters in the heartland (as I wrote about in my last post), I was smart enough to drop an introductory note to the community's unofficial photographer: Sir Wallter (I'm not being sloppy, his name really has two Ls, and you can find him on Model Mayhem if you're so inclined).

Last night, we loaded two outfits, my travel toy bag, and a ridiculous volume of beauty products into the car to head over to Sir Wallter's for a photo shoot.

It went well.
Snuggling
 No, seriously, I mean, it went really really really well.
Teasing
 Sir Wallter's specialties are: (1) bondage rigging and photography (but alas, I ran out of energy before we got to that part of the evening - boooooooo) and (2) vintage pin-up poses, so I brought my awesome Secrets In Lace ostrich-feather-trim chiffon robe, and let him direct me, which resulted in winners like this:
Bunny Ears!
Yep, that's right, the classic make-bunny-ears-with-your-shoes Playboy pose. How freakin' awesome is that? Seriously. Couldn't you just kiss him? (don't tell anyone, but I totally kissed him -- how could I not? He shot me with bunny ears fer fux sake!)

But he was also kind enough to allow me the use of one of his play rooms, the one with the St Andrew's cross and implements of bondage and torture artfully placed about, to do a shoot with one of my other strap-ons, since my Feeldoe set had been relatively popular. Turns out, his eye for top shots was just as keen:
Training Time
 That's my hefty strap-on, his hefty paddle. They make a nice pair, don't they?

In addition to just having a fantastic eye for poses, he had a gift for drawing emotion out of me. Even though it was our first shoot, together, he got me all playful and squirmy and needy.
Inviting
I love my foot curling up in the background from being wiggly...

He said I'm welcome back. All I can figure is that somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something very very very very very very good.

Or maybe it's just that in my adulthood, I keep doing things that are very very very very very very naughty. It's hard to tell, isn't it?

If it means something to you, Happy Christmas Eve. If not, Scandalous Saturnalia...

P.S. I'm expecting coal tomorrow. Or to have Santa slip in and have me suck him off when I'm half-asleep. Either way, I'm clearly on the naughty list.

No comments:

Post a Comment