Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heart of a Girlfriend, Imagination of a Whore

I have a new tagline: Galiana Chance, Phone Sex Operator with the Heart of a Girlfriend, Imagination of a Whore.


I made new banners, too! I love that the pictures were taken very recently (less than a month ago), so I don't feel guilty about having my first pictures be over a year old old. Good. Grief. Time flies.

I took the picture on the left before the kinky Christmas party where my husband and I first met Devant (iPhone self-portrait for the win), and the one of the right was my photo shoot with Sir Wallter.

I just realized (after testing the phrase on a dozen people, making the banners, and posting the banner on my blog) that I used to have problems with both the word "girlfriend" and "whore", and yet now, here I am, using them to summarize myself. I'm nothing if not ever-changing. That's good, right? In a "the unexamined life is not worth living" kind of a way? Or does it just mean that I have loose mental morals as well as sexual ones? It's hard to tell.

Anyway, for a while, I didn't like the phrase "girlfriend experience" (also known in the business as GFE), because I had unpleasant associations with the word "girlfriend" (I went to a liberal arts university in the early 90s - I can totally redefine words!), but my objections seem to have melted away since I've picked up a new in-person lover who likes to call me his girlfriend. Awwww. Now the word makes me all happy. Plus, even before that, several callers had let me know they feel like I'm girlfriend-ey with them, which was enough to melt my resistance.

I also used to shy away from the word "whore", probably mostly out of my pride as claiming myself as a slut. I don't have to get paid to fuck, dammit! I'm a slut! Oh, wait, but now I do get paid to (phone) fuck, so now I'm a... ? Ummmm. Yep, yep, yep, I'm a whore.

So here I am, announcing myself as a girlfriend/whore. Archetype much, Galiana? It's not quite Madonna/whore, but it's in the same vein. Maybe when I choose my next tagline, I'll have to go to back to pagan mythos and pitch myself as a maiden-matron-crone...

One day, I'll at least attempt to think of my readers instead of just amusing myself. Maybe. Don't hold your breath for that, though.

Back on target: the tagline. I like it because I think it's true: I care. I give a shit. I have a big fuzzy heart. What the person on the other end of the phone feels matters to me. And inside that caring is a whole big wide world of deliciously erotic ideas waiting to bubble out at the slightest provocation (and sometimes even with no provocation, to customer service representatives over the phone, but that's another story altogether...).

I'd love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment