Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Galiana and Devant

So, remember how I told you that my roommate (aka my husband's lover, aka my pixie playmate) wants to be a phone sex operator? Well, you know how starting a new thing can be scary until you know for sure you can do it? Apparently Devant needs a kick in the ass to get her solo career started. Soooooo....

I'm pleased to announce that I've started a "couples" listing on NiteFlirt where Devant and I will take calls together!

She dyed her hair pink yesterday, and I was saying, "Isn't she cute enough to eat?!?"
Here's the link to the listing: http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/9661193

It's gonna cost ya to call. We're going to experiment with rates, but I'm not gonna lie, it'll be pricey.

Why would we charge more than double to spend time with both of us? Well, as it turns out, if it costs me 1 unit of energy per minute on the phone solo, it costs me about 3 or 4 when we're on the phone as a couple. I can keep focused on one person's energy for a long time. But multi-tasking between a caller's energy and Devant's energy and how amazing Devant looks? Turns out, that takes a bit more concentration for me.

But I love it, and I can't wait to take more calls together! Devant is a delight to talk with as a human being, and suuuuuuuuuper damn fun to play with (she's a great kisser, unbelievably sexy to hit, and she has the sweetest way of playing pouty / bossy / bratty).

Our calls together so far have been amazing fun memories: first, we watched a cross-dresser (he was on camera) take insane dildos like a champ while we cheered him on, and then we both obeyed a sensual dominant for yummy yummy orgasms.

The easiest way to catch us online? Write me to schedule a time with us!

If you let us know what kind of call you want ahead of time, we can possibly play with rates: it takes less energy to talk without having orgasms than it takes to play (orgasms take recovery!), and we can possibly adjust the rate accordingly.

We will be having more sexy pictures taken together (currently scheduled for Feb 10), so we'll have stuff to buy. If you have a request of how we spend time with our photographer, let me know. (I can't promise anything before I see the requests, but it can't hurt to ask, right?)

We look forward to talking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment