Saturday, June 9, 2012

Clearly Not Busy Enough

You guys are totally not keeping me busy enough with appointments, as evidenced by:

I just re-wrote my Where To Start page. I think it's easier to navigate, and it now includes posts from the second year of my blog as well as the first. What a clever idea! I should have thought of it... you know... all along the way. Oh, well. At least it's updated now.

Okay, okay, okay, I admit it. Maybe it's not entirely your fault, because maybe I rewrote it as part of putting together a book proposal to pitch selections from my blog (plus imaginary new material I haven't written yet) to literary agents. But it would be totally irrational to be working on that now, since the biggest conference in publishing was this week and they're all going to be catching up for a month afterward, and I have approximately a bazmillion more logical things to do, and I should have been asleep two hours ago because tomorrow I have big huge giant plans.

Still. I blame you.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
Oh wait, you probably would.
FYI: that's my Feeldoe
If you can forgive me for being an irrational dork, please drop by my updated Where To Start page, and lemme know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment