Saturday, March 10, 2012

Still Alive

I apologize for worrying so many of you by not writing.

The crazy stuff: while I was in Houston in February, I tweaked my back, so I spent most of February trying to avoid sitting (lying down and standing and kneeling are fine, and fucking made it feel better, it was just sitting). Every time I tried to write a blog post from my phone, or sit at the computer long enough, something would interrupt, or I'd find myself staring blankly at the screen. I have no good excuse for my blog absence, really, other than "that's the way this season's insanity played out".

The fun stuff:
  • Just yesterday, I got my first installment of my Social Security settlement from back in October, which will allow me to do a ton of stuff I'd been putting on hold (a separate computer for videos, a land line and new phones for better sound quality, switch some domains to an unlimited hosting provider in case I want to podcast some day, etc etc). I'm soooooo relieved and excited!
  • Devant, my husband's girlfriend, is continuing to be an awesome roommate and play mate, but hasn't gotten on the phones very often. We're debating whether she should keep trying, or become a clip girl, or just chuck it and get a regular job, and be a kinkster in her spare time like most people. But she's still awesome to live with.
  • I've been having a great time once a week with my in-person lover, who usually stays over in the guest room with me Sunday nights while my husband and Devant frolic downstairs. It's super fun to overhear each other /grin
  • My long-distance in-person lover with sugar daddy tendencies arranged for me to meet him over his spring break, so I am dashing this blog entry out before I start my multi-day vacation with him being pampered and pleasured
Because of my travel and recovery, I won't be available for appointments for anyone else until March 19 or 20.

However, I would love to exchange emails with you - I'll be slow to reply to free emails, but I should be faster on the draw if you have a request for a pay-to-view email through NiteFlirt.

Oh, and I got my hair cut for the first time in 11 months. The guy who did it was fabulous, loves curly hair, and is now my new BFF. Here's a pic:



Just past my shoulder, but my curls come out beautifully. I'm so happy to have found him. I can never move again.

So, to summarize, because I have to get going so I can get all gussied up for a good long day of playing reindeer games under extremely comfortable covers: I'm alive, I'm well, I'm inexplicably not blogging much, I'm available for emails now, and I'll be available for phone sex appointments again after March 19.

Mmmmmmwuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment