Friday, April 29, 2011

Someone Call Candy

The girl who keeps me (mostly) sane most nights needs a call tonight: someone to fuck her hard and fast and make her come so deeply that she's nothing but a girl-puddle.

http://www.niteflirt.com/kiwi+candy

She's a natural submissive, 21, those are her real pictures, and she genuinely likes phone sex.

And she hasn't had a good hard come tonight. That ain't right. Help her out, boys.

Incidentally, she's catching up to me in points, even though she's been online fewer months than I have, which should make me jealous, but instead, because I'm logging out early and maybe a little goofy tonight, I'm doing this.

... and I'm sending out reminders to people tomorrow to leave me feedback to make sure I keep my lead

/evil grin

No comments:

Post a Comment